DSPPA | Sound System for Philippine Social Hall
DSPPA Professional Sound Reinforcement System has been applied to Social Hall in Iligan, the Philippines.
Social Hall, located in Iligan, the highly urbanized city, has been constructed to offer a convenient venue for report, meeting, speech, etc. It is a huge space, capable of hosting as many as 30 desks.
There are two full-range column speakers installed in the front of the hall, making sound more clear and directional; four more wall-mounted speakers are installed on both sides of seats, ensuring sufficient sound pressure and evenly distributed sound field;
With this system, meetings, lectures, reports and speeches can be done there.
MP1500 Power Amplifier
● Built-in cooling fan
● Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
● 5LED indicators to display status
● Industrial design, durable and stable
● 70V/100V&4-16Ωoptional speaker output
● Rated power: 350/450/650/1000/1500/2000W
● AUX output with XLR and 6.3mm interface
● Reliable protection of overheat, overload, clip and short circuit
DSP358 Outdoor Waterproof Column Speaker
● IPX6 waterproof level
● Aluminum enclosure & grill
● Built-in 100V/70V transformer
● All weather design
● Aluminum net cover, rust free
● Suitable for outdoor and indoor
As the sound system has been put into practice, a stream of good reviews came from our client such as easy to install and operate. Our clients stand ready for more future cooperation with us. Where there is a need, there is the DSPPA.