The digital conference system is produced for the analog audio conference system.
The digital conference system converts the audio signal represented by the analog quantity into a digital audio signal composed of many binary numbers 1 and 0 through sampling and quantization.
The digital signal is transmitted in the digital system. The advantage of the digital signal is that the signal is not distorted within the effective distance. It has good noise resistance and is not easily affected by attenuation. When the signal is weakened, it can be restored without distortion. It is convenient for computer processing, and the design of the chip is relatively simple. Therefore, the digital conference system is undergoing rapid development and has gradually become the mainstream of the conference market.
1. Considering the original sound reproduction rate, sound quality and transmission distance, we need to consider whether to use a digital system.
2. Considering the beauty and fashion of the conference system, new technologies and new concepts, we need to consider whether to adopt a wireless conference system.
3. Considering the control management and transmission between various devices, we need to consider whether to adopt a centralized control system.
4. According to the class and positioning of the conference room, the brand and overall cost of the system also need to be considered.
5. According to the requirements of use, it is necessary to consider whether to add a video control and display system to the conference system.