DSPPA simultaneous interpretation system is based on the traditional conference sound reinforcement, which is mainly used to achieve multilingual barrier-free conference and to achieve real-time translation. The 12-channel translation host can support the simultaneous use of 12 national languages; the infrared transmitting panel can transmit the translated audio to the receiving headphones of each participant in real time through the audio infrared FM transmission. It is widely used in large international conference rooms, campus listening training rooms, etc.
1. Security and confidentiality Infrared directional transmission with high confidentiality, to prevent malicious interference and eavesdropping;
2. Anti interference Use 2M-8MHz frequency, which is not disturbed by high frequency driving light source and mobile phone signal;
3. Lossless restoration Audio infrared FM transmission technology, to ensure that the translated speech is highly restored with clear sound;
4. Multilingual switching Support online simultaneous translation of 12 languages, the receiver can arbitrarily switch the language to listen to;
5. Simple installation Wireless transmission installation, which is simple and convenient.