In order to strengthen the safety management of highway tunnels, promptly and effectively respond to and deal with public emergencies in tunnels, further refine the work process of emergencies, and minimize casualties and property losses, we combine tunnel emergency intercom phone, tunnel intelligent event detection, and tunnel light tracking systems based on the tunnel emergency communication broadcasting platform to provide emergency telephone intercom, broadcasting, audio playback, alarm and video linkage and other communication scheduling functions, which effectively improves the emergency rescue of tunnel incidents.
DSPPA MAG6282 Network System is a comprehensive emergency service system integrating wired IP broadcasting and emergency visualized intercom, which can improve the emergency information release capability in the tunnel. When there is an emergency in the tunnel, the monitoring center can use the tunnel broadcasting system to broadcast to control the traffic in time.
Solution Highlight Functions
System Connection Diagram
1. Integrated intercom and broadcast management platform
DSPPA network public address system can realize paging and broadcasting in zone, a fixed point, a fixed district and the whole area. Also, it can realize emergency video intercom between the on-site personnel in the zone and the monitoring center in emergency situations to report the situation on the spot, and the monitoring command center can combine the monitoring system to broadcast to and page the passing vehicles to slow down, and guide them to pass through congested roads in an orderly manner and control the traffic in a timely manner, and reduce the number of on-site attendance of road administration workers or traffic polices, which not only simplifies the system and saves investment, but also effectively improves the work efficiency of the tunnel monitoring room.
2. IVC (Intelligent Volume Control)
This system combines the IP horn speaker POE170 and the intelligent noise detector POE1028 to control the broadcast volume and environmental noise in the tunnel. The working principle is as follows: The intelligent noise detector POE1028 can dynamically adjust the volume of the speaker POE170 when the system is broadcasting notifications and playing pre-recorded messages, so as to achieve a superior level of intelligibility even under extremely high environmental noise levels.
3. Integration of emergency help and emergency broadcasting
When there is an emergency or a fire in the tunnel, the on-site personnel can immediately report the situation to the monitoring command and control center and ask for help through the emergency help panel MAG6256, and then the monitoring command center will combine the monitoring system to immediately play emergency voice warnings to notify the passing vehicles to slow down, and guide them to pass through congested roads in an orderly manner and control the traffic in a timely manner, and at the same time notify the medical staff and the firefighters to rescue the help-seekers in time.
4. Information release, zone management, timing functions
When there are special circumstances, the monitoring command and control center will broadcast to the entire tunnel area. In bad weather, the system can automatically broadcast regularly to remind passing vehicles to drive safely.
5. Support secondary development and support docking with a third-party system
This system platform can be used for docking with a third-party device on the market, such as VOIP telephone system and SIP protocol intercom system. After setting the system, the point terminal of the other party’s system can directly broadcast and talk to the system terminal. This system can also provide the SDK secondary development package, which is compatible with multi-party systems (fire system, and monitoring system), to realize the centralized control and unified scheduling of the integrated management platform.
6. Support GIS map management function
In the command center, interactive management with the electronic map of the monitoring center can be realized, the electronic map can be customized for the zone, with the electronic map status and operation function. You can manage, paging and broadcast the device terminals directly on the map.
7. Online detection
The control platform of the monitoring center can perform fixed-point detection on the status of all broadcast terminals, and the detection results are displayed in time and recorded on the main control computer to facilitate debugging, overhaul and maintenance.
Examples - Underground/overground railway stations, bus terminals and tunnels
IVC (Intelligent Volume Control) automatically adjusts the device’s volume setting to the ambient noise level.
The millions of people who travel by railway or bus every day rely on being safe and well informed. In practice, however, this is not always the case: important announcements are often drowned out by the noise of arriving buses or trains. This is because common Public Address systems cannot be adapted to the ambient noise. If the ambient noise level increases suddenly (e.g. due to a train entering the station), announcements become acoustically unintelligible.
The brand new function IVC (Intelligent Volume Control) adjusts the loudspeaker volume dynamically to the ambient noise level during voice announcements and when playing back prerecorded messages. The result is a superior level of intelligibility, even at extremely high ambient noise levels.
The technical process behind IVC (Intelligent Volume Control):
IVC Function is realized by using the combination of the IP horn speaker POE170 and the environmental noise intelligent detector POE1028. When POE1028 automatically adjusts the loudspeaker POE170 volume to the current ambient noise conditions if the sound pressure level exceeds 60 dB. The loudspeaker’s basic volume setting defines the required minimum level, which depends on the average local noise pollution level. In case of a sharp increase in ambient noise (as caused by an arriving train, for example), IVC automatically increases the volume setting as needed by up to four levels. The highest possible adjustment results are achieved at ambient noise levels of around 85 dB.
15W Outdoor POE Horn Loudspeaker
DSPPA network horn speaker can be widely used in various occasions, such as scenic spots, high-speed tunnels, industrial oil fields, etc., and can be combined with the IP monitoring system to realize real-time dynamic control and emergency handling of the project site.
The following picture is the application effect of POE170 combined with the IP monitoring system.
Functions and highlights
● Each loudspeaker can be addressed and configured individually
● End-to-end monitoring of connection and loudspeaker functionality
● High volume capacity and superior speech quality, thanks to integrated 15 watt class-D amplifier
● Power supply via PoE (Power over Ethernet) - only one Ethernet cable required
● No need for central amplifiers - ideal for small-sized and remote PA zones
● Loudspeakers can be allocated to groups and zones without modifying the hardware or wiring
SNR Self-adaption POE Sensor
It is indispensable for many public places, such as shopping malls, hotels, airports and stations, to use business broadcasts to broadcast relevant information. If the ambient sound on the site is too loud and the volume of the broadcast is too low, there may be cases where the visitors cannot hear the broadcast information clearly. On the contrary, if the volume of the broadcast is too loud and the ambient sound is relatively quiet, it will make the visitors feel uncomfortable. This product can solve this problem well.
The working principle is: when the on-site ambient sound is detected over the broadcast sound, the device will automatically adjust the volume of the broadcast sound to make it larger than the on-site ambient sound; otherwise, when the on-site ambient sound is detected too much smaller than the broadcast sound as the broadcast sound is too loud, the device will automatically adjust the volume of the broadcast sound, so that visitors can hear the broadcast sound in an appropriate volume.
As to this demand, our company has designed a SNR self-adaptive network sensor with PoE power supply, easy for operation. With small size and light weight, it is flexible for installation.
● Can monitor on-site ambient sound and upload data to the PC host, automatically adjust the output volume of each zone based on the on-site ambient sound to keep the on-site SNR value.
● Adopt CAT5 for long distance transmission, connected to multiple devices through the switch (The number of connection depends on the interfaces of PoE switch.).
● The PC host needs to obtain the signal sent by the sensor in real time to analyze and obtain a timely volume corresponding to the noisy degree, which is sent to the terminal to be controlled for intelligent volume control.
● Control the terminals and configure detailed function through the host software, for example, set a terminal device to change the volume according to a certain sensor intelligently.
● Can be provided with multiple sensors with independent control on different terminals respectively. The terminal can be adjusted and configured by selecting multiple or single option based on the needs of the site.
Settings on the Host
When PoE1028 SNR Self-adaptive PoE Network Sensor is used in the low-latency network public address system, it requires to be set accordingly to work properly.
First, connect PoE1028 SNR Self-adaptive PoE Network Sensor to the network where the host of low-latency network public address system is located. After connected, the host system will automatically search the PoE Network Sensor and display it in the device management list below, as shown in the figure below.
Then, double click the PoE Network Sensor or select the terminal and click the “Edit” button to modify the parameters: Terminal type, Name, Average number of acquisitions, as shown in the figure below.
Finally, select the sensing device (speaker, terminal, etc.), click “Sensing Device” to set the device to be acquired by the PoE Network Sensor, and click the “Save” button in the lower right corner. Before the zone to be sensed plays broadcast, that is, when it is in the idle state, the PoE Network Sensor will start to sense, automatically monitor the environmental sound pressure level of the equipment in each zone and adjust the output volume of the corresponding zone according to the changes in the on-site environmental volume, as shown in the figure below.
IP Visual Intercom Center
● 17.3 inch touch screen, easy to operation
● B/S framework, easy to login the server and control the system
● Support VOIP protocol, realize video intercom between the terminal
● Support online map, display the location and working status of each terminal
● The terminal can connect with IP camera, AI function customized
● Support seamless switch between main server and standby server
● Support zone paging and monitoring
● Support timing schedule function
● Support video intercom and video monitoring, can display monitoring scene via extension screen
● Power supply AC 220V/50Hz
● Product dimension 483x308x445mm
Support VOIP, the phone with permissions can directly talk to the terminal or page the terminal.
Adopt B/S architecture, with WEB sub-control, and can access the settings through a browser.
Part of the WEB interface is as follows:
IP Visual Remote Paging Console
IP Intercom Panel with Camera
Support video intercom/multi-party intercom/VOIP
Support video recording during intercom, and uploading to the streaming media server for storage