Today's business negotiations, academic exchanges, product demonstrations, guest meetings, etc. need to be realized through various modern audio and video equipment and other multimedia equipment. Based on the needs of various modern information exchanges, intelligent multimedia conferences, as a consistent solution, seem to be extremely important.
The "hand-in-hand" conference system adopts the single cable connection method, that is, each speaking unit in the system adopts the one-in-one-out connection. The input comes from the previous unit, and the output is transmitted to the next unit, that is the so-called bus-type connection mode. The voice signal and control signal in the whole system are transmitted through a cable, so that the audio conference system can work in an orderly manner, ensuring the orderly and smooth progress of the conference.
The digital hand-in-hand conference system is produced aiming at the analog audio conference system. The digital audio conference system converts the audio signal represented by the analog quantity into a digital audio signal composed of many binary numbers 1 and 0 through sampling and quantization.
The digital signal is transmitted in the digital system. The advantage of the digital signal is that the signal is not distorted within the effective distance. It has good noise resistance and is not easily affected by attenuation. When the signal is weakened, it can be restored without distortion. It is convenient for computer processing, and the design of the chip is relatively simple. Therefore, the digital audio conference system is undergoing rapid development and has gradually become the mainstream of the conference market.
(1) Considering the original sound reproduction rate, sound quality and transmission distance, we need to consider whether to use a digital system.
(2) Considering the beauty and fashion of the system, new technologies and new concepts, we need to consider whether to adopt a wireless conference system.
(3) Considering the control management and transmission between various devices, we need to consider whether to adopt a centralized control system.
(4) According to the class and positioning of the conference room, the brand and overall cost of the system also need to be considered.
(5) According to the requirements of use, it is necessary to consider whether to add a video control and display system to the system.
DSPPA has more than 30 years of history in the design and manufacturing of audio products, and enjoys a high reputation at home and abroad. Technological innovation, strict quality and environmental control (ISO 9001&ISO14000) and market-oriented products make DSPPA a leading brand in the field of public address systems and conference systems. As the chief editor of engineering technical specifications of China's public broadcasting system, DSPPA is recognized as the largest and most professional audio equipment supplier in China. If necessary, please consult.