Audio Matrix Processor for Dante Protocol-DP8004
As people’s demand for information exchange and dissemination grows, meetings, training and other activities have become an effective way of publicity, communication, and promotion. Therefore, hotels, enterprises, governments and other organizations have more requests on meeting devices, such as reduction degree of the audio, less devices, complete functions, and simple operation, etc. Fully leveraging the advantages of its own products. DSPPA developed a new set of conference audio processing equipment with Dante transmission technology. Focusing on the current networking of audio conferencing systems and the integration with the Internet of things, The device is tailored to meet the special requirements of general meeting rooms.
The DP8004 is the processor with 8 inputs and outputs respectively. It is featured by DSP processing functions such as built-in feedback suppression, auto-mixing, matrix mixing, equalizer, frequency divider, compressor, etc. The DP8004 supports Dante Network audio and is suitable for PA and all conference projects.
Solution Highlight Functions
8 input and 8 output Audio Processor
● 8 channels analogue audio input & 8 channels analogue audio output, support
● Microphone input and line input switch freely
● With 4x4 Dante input and output
● Each microphone input has 9 levels of sensitivity adjustment
● Each input with 48V phantom power switch
● Each input with feedback suppressed, two levels adjustment
● With AUTOMIX automatic mixing and matrix mixing functions
● 31 bands PEQ adjustment for input and 10 bands PEQ adjustment for output
● With video tracking function, support most camera control protocols
● USB drive automatic connect with software, and support RS232 control
● Support remote control of mobile app software
● Touch screen and wire control is supported
Touch Screen Control Panel
The fast and convenient function accessory is a 4-inch IPS capacity touch screen control panel, with functions such as quick recall of preset archives, total volume, channel gain adjustment, etc., and it can be installed in 86 boxes, catering to various situations.
DP8004 is a conferencing processor with 8 channels analogue inputs and outputs, with DSP functions of built-in feedback Suppression, automatic mixing, matrix mixer, equalizer, crossover, Compressor ect. DP8004 supports Dante Network audio, and is suitable for various occasions in the PA&conference projects.
Analogue System Structure of DP8004
With the expansion of the analog I/0 interface of this machine, local audio management and processing can be realized.
Network System Structure of DP8004 (DP8004 Supports Dante Network Audio)
Working principle: The system converts the audio signal into a digital signal through the transmitter, so that the audio signal can be processed inside the processor, and the processed signal is also converted into an analog signal for output. The hardware system of the audio network platform completes all sound processing from the source output to the amplifier input, which can be controlled over the network.
The technology for transmitting multiple high-quality digital audio signals over network is made up of software, hardware and protocols. With Dante technology, many high-quality audio signals and control signals can be transmitted together over a network cable or optical fiber or wireless cable, and audio processing of the analogue domain can be transferred to the digital domain.
● Multiple meeting rooms can be used independently or together (In one cabinet)
Functional requirements: Normally there are four separate meeting rooms, but when there are large meeting rooms, they need to be combined into 1, 2, or 3 meeting rooms, which require a loudspeaker system, and unattended operation.
Four meeting rooms can be used independently or in conjunction, each with its own microphone and sound source, and the equipment is controlled and managed in one room. Each conference room uses an automatic mixer for microphone mixing and then input it into the line-in connector of the DP8004, while the source is directly input into the stereo interface, up to 8 sets of audio sources, which are programmed and real-time controlled by computer's specific software. With the remote-control panel, volume adjustment, switching, and other operations can be synchronized to independent power amplifiers and speakers in each meeting room. The overall control can also be done over the central control touch screen.
● Multiple conference room central management control (multiple central controls)
Centralized management control enables PA system interaction among conference rooms, each with its own microphone and source, and each with an automatic mixer for microphone mixing and input into the line-in connector of the DP8004. The source is directly into the stereo interface. Using computer-specific software to conduct real-time control through a network switch. With the remote-control panel, volume adjustment, switching, and other operations can be output to independent power amplifiers and speakers in each meeting room. The overall control can also be done over the central control touch screen.
● Advanced Application of GPIO Control Functions
While processing digital audio signals, the DP8004 can also be used to set parameters through software to retrieve the camera's preset positions via an audio signal triggering an RS232/485 output instruction, enabling camera tracking at the venue. GPIO weak control signal can conduct control on curtains, projection screens, etc. of conference rooms. Meanwhile, it is also configured with a 4-inch IPS capacity touch screen control panel with quick recall preset archives, total volume, channel gain adjustment, etc.
1. The network transmission of audio signals is easily completed in terms of different situations and needs. The installation and maintenance costs of the system can be significantly reduced
2. Less expensive audio cables and laying engineering
3. All audio signals are transmitted digitally over the Ethernet network, completely overcoming the various poor sound quality phenomena that occur during the transmission of analogue signals.
4. The transmission direction of the audio signal can be set by professional software and can be fixed in the transmitter. After the system setting is completed, it can be completely separated from the computer and run independently, with high flexibility and high cost performance.
5. Point-to-point transmission, point-to-multi-point transmission, or broadcast transmission can be achieved. It can copy and distribute audio signals without loss.
The DP8004 is an 8-inut, 8-output digital audio matrix processor, with multiple DSP features such as built-in feedback suppression, auto-mixing, matrix mixing, equalizer, frequency divider, compressor. It also supports Dante Network audio, touch screen control panel, and thus it is fit for all occasions relevant to broadcast and conference projects
The application of BGM in PA systems, hotels and other places