1. Solution Description
Nowadays, as the scale of buildings is getting larger and larger, the jurisdiction area of the entire building is getting wider and wider, with a diameter of several hundred meters or even several kilometers. If such a fire broadcasting system adopts traditional analog technology for signal transmission and monitoring, it not only needs to solve the attenuation caused by the long-distance signal transmission in the aspect of technology, but need to solve the electrical and magnetic disturbances in different space environments. Besides, it requires to deal with the costs of the construction, wiring and future maintenance and upgrade. Moreover, it needs to address the problems of the system centralized control and monitoring, data backup, and line redundancy.
In order to solve the above problems, our PAVA8000 system came into being, providing customers with a complete audio transmission control solution. A set of system can meet the needs of fire broadcasting, business broadcasting and background music broadcasting, and has a modular MPU control with high investment benefit, while supporting linkage with multi-wire or bus-based fire alarm controllers. Combined with self-developed ASD system fault automatic diagnosis technology, SID speaker line automatic detection technology, DLB data line automatic redundancy technology, it makes the system safer, more stable and reliable, and significantly reduces the initial procurement cycle and future maintenance costs.
If you are looking for a set of integrated public address and fire broadcasting system, our PAVA8000 system is a good choice. It is an ideal solution for 5-star hotels, office buildings, large and medium-sized shopping malls, stadiums and other projects. With multifunctional integration and advanced digital network technology, it is equipped with various innovative technologies to enhance sound quality enjoyment and user experience, while improving safety and stability.
3. Working Principle
Voice Evacuation System can monitor the scene through various fire detectors installed on the scene (it can be ion smoke sensor, photoelectric smoke sensor, temperature sensor, fire sensor, infrared sensor and some manual trigger alarms). Once a fire or emergency situation is detected, it will be sent to the fire alarm controller (linkage type) for confirmation and then sent to the system through the multi-wire system or bus interface. The system will immediately follow the edited early warning plan (multiple early warning plans for the user to configure according to the actual situation) to control the corresponding devices to play the preset voice prompts to the possible dangerous areas to evacuate the crowd. When necessary, you can use the control panel and remote microphone to guide and evacuate the crowd, so as to ensure people’s properties and lives, and minimize the loss. When there is no fire alarm or other emergency situations, the user can manually or automatically play music programs to create an environmental atmosphere, broadcast business broadcasts, and so on.
4. Main Functions
(1) Voice alarm broadcast preview function
In order to increase the survival method for office staff in the office building when they encounter a disaster, the system can enter the alarm test and drill mode through quick operations, and the alarm function will be disabled after finishing the drill.
(2) Remote paging and timing function
This system’s remote microphone can remotely paging a single, multiple or entire zones in public areas or office areas; and it has automatic playback and timing functions to play the timing fixed-point music or off-duty ringtone in public areas or work areas in unattended operation.
(3) Alarm settings and voice download function
The system can program the alarm area combination by the control software and download it to the main controller. When alarming, the main controller can control each area to enter the evacuation or early warning state according to the prewritten programs. At the same time, the alarm voice signal generator broadcasts the voice prompt signal, and broadcasts the evacuation or early warning voice in the corresponding area. The area that has not entered the evacuation and early warning state is not affected.
(4) Broadcast priority function
In this system, broadcast speeches have the highest priority, and voice alarms have priority over background music. It can broadcast or broadcast recorded voice signals to any terminal combination. Multiple paging stations can set different priorities according to their serial numbers, and up to 32 remote paging microphones can be connected.
(5) Flexible software operation function
With flexible operating software, it can remotely detect, control, set audio priority, view operation records, and set impedance detection parameters in the office through the computer software.
(6) Background music function
It can provide background music when there is no fire alarm in the office building. Different program sources can be selected for different zones. The content and volume of each zone can be controlled by the control software and the main controller.
● PAVA8500/PAVA8500E control host can be expanded to 1000 zones, which can be used to various small, medium and large applications.
● The whole system supports 30 remote paging microphones or fire paging microphones, realizing one-key paging in all zones and zone paging function.
● The whole device supports 24V power supply. When the mains power is cut off, the device will automatically check and switch to 24V backup power supply to ensure the normal fire broadcasting.
● The host PAVA8500 and PAVA8500E support 6 channels of auxiliary inputs, 2 channels of microphone inputs, 8 zones of simultaneous outputs with independent volume control, and background music playback.
● Only one CAT-5 cable is needed between the system equipment to transmit multiple channels of high-quality data audio signals and control signals at the same time. It supports hand-in-hand and star wiring connection, easy-to-operate and low-cost.
● The host PAVA8500 and the extender PAVA8500E both can realize real-time detection of bus loops; automatic system fault diagnosis, data backup, line redundancy and record fault status (≤1000), which are safe, stable and reliable.
● In compliance with European voice alarm control and indicating equipment standard EN54-16 and code of practice for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of emergency voice communication systems BS5839-9, compatible with 3-wire and 4-wire standard wiring.
● Can realize multiple mode selections such as alarm in adjacent layer and designated zone (including all zones), easy and quick to set, suitable for different environmental alarm requirements.
● The control host adopts visual embedded man-machine interface, and supports multiple sets of PC software interfaces at the same time. After the control host is configured, it can operate independently from the PC software.
5. Main Devices
8 Zones 500W Voice Evacuation System Amplifier
● 8 zones speaker output(could be extended up to 1000 zones)
● Built in 500W digital amplifier
● One button alarm, built in EVAC message & Chime
● 8 Zones speaker output with individual volume control
● Support remote Mic zones or group paging
● DC battery backup monitoring
● Real time monitor with EMC microphone for emergency situation evacuation
● 8 dry contact trigger input/output,DC24V override output
● Support 100V Speaker AB line outputs with impedance supervision
PAVA8000 Voice Evacuation System Software
8 Zones 500W Voice Evacuation System Extender Amplifier
Built-in 500W digital amplifier
● zones speaker output with individual management
● Auto detection for system failure, AC/DC, paging Mic, etc.
● Zones extendable by another extender amplifier
● Support remote control via computer
● Comply with EN54-16 requirements
16 Zones Remote Paging Station
● Remote paging mic of PAVA8500
● Each microphone has 16 zones capacity
● Zones extendable by extender Mic PAVA8008E
● System indicators of AC/DC, fault, Mic, etc.
● Comply with EN54-16 requirements
● Wall mounted structure, conform to the EN standard
● Programmable for the buttons
● Microphone real-time monitoring
● Support paging priority setting
● Support AC220/POE power supply
● Long distance transmission(Dante technology)
2 Channels x500W Backup Amplifier
● ·2 channel amplifiers within one 1U & 19" case
● ·Two audio inputs and two channel speaker outputs
● ·Two priority inputs and two 100V inputs
● ·70V/100V speaker output for long distance transfer
● ·Industrial design for audio project, long term & stable use
● ·High efficiency(85%)and with standby function for power saving
● ·Power supply:AC180V-260V/50Hz-60Hz & DC24V (110V Customized)