DSPPA MAG6000 IP PA Solution for Airport
Why Use Our Intelligent Network PA System?
● As an important construction of a city, the airport has increasingly shown its important role in improving the image of the city and promoting the rapid development of the local economy. In order to meet the needs of modern development and improve the airport environment, the broadcasting system is used to effectively carry out airport management, spiritual civilization publicity and emergency handling. At the same time, according to the characteristics of large passenger flow at the airport, it can carry out city image publicity, tourism and accommodation introduction.
Managing the airport is a daunting task as many different areas need to be monitored: parking structures, terminals and other passenger facilities, aprons, airports, etc. Human security: As in many other areas of life, progress is being made in the building, expanding and renovating airports and their facilities.
DSPPA MAG6000 network public address system is a highly integrated and intelligent public address system based on computer network technology and modular and layered architecture. The system adopts full digital transmission and takes local area network as the main transmission medium, which is characterized by long transmission distance, strong anti-interference ability, fast construction and low investment.
To this end, we provide a complete solution that perfectly serve the airport.
Advantage 1 of Network PA System
● Host Dual Backup Design
♦ Dual-system hot backup is a backup technology for temporary server failure, which can avoid long-term service interruption and ensure long-term and reliable system service. When the main server fails, it can be switched to the backup server to ensure the orderly and uninterrupted operation of the airport broadcasting system.
● Timing and Paging Broadcasting Function
♦It can realize the intervention of the docking platform and flight information release. Besides, the system can preset a playlistof scheduled tasks for one day or one week, and regularly play voice information and advertising. In addition, it can broadcast paging to different areas through the intelligent paging station, for example, paging missing persons, friendly tips and warm greetings to some specific areas.
● BGM Broadcasting, Zone Management
In order to create a relaxed and comfortable environment, appropriate music should be played in public areas to match the environment and increase the sense of comfort and intimacy. According to the functions of different areas, the whole airport can be managed in zones, that is, the music can be played in the whole airport, a single zone or a combination of multiple zones.
● Fire Linkage and Emergency Broadcasting
When encountering a special accident or fire, the terminal will feed back to the host after receiving the alarm signal from the fire center and force the system to cut off the background music and service broadcast to enter the alarm working state, and broadcast the emergency information through the emergency broadcast microphone or broadcast the pre-recorded evacuation voice to guide passengers and all people out of the scene safely, preventing the disorder at the scene and reducing the loss to a minimum.
Advantage 2 of Network PA System
On-Site Noise Detection, Intelligent Adjustment
It can monitor the volume of the field environment, upload the data to the network host, and automatically adjust the output volume of each zone according to the change of the volume of the field environment to maintain the signal-to-noise ratio of the site.
The host obtains the signal sent by the sensor in real time and analyzes it to get an appropriate volume corresponding to the noise level, which is sent to the terminal to be controlled, so as to intelligently control the automatic change of the volume.
Multiple sensors can be configured, and they are independent of each other and control different terminals separately. The terminals can be flexibly adjusted by single selection and multiple selection, and can be configured and adjusted in real time according to field requirements.
Advantage 3 of Network PA System
Automatic Main/Backup Amplifier Switching
● With several working modes for main/backup switching, such as 8 main amplifiers and 1 backup amplifier, 4 main amplifiers and 1 backup amplifier, 4 main amplifiers
and 4 backup amplifiers, 4 main amplifiers and several backup amplifiers, and polling mode.
● With a color touch screen, various functions can be controlled and working state can be displayed. With independent volume and tone adjustment for each zone,
it can monitor the output sound of each zone.
● When the main amplifier fails, the main/backup amplifier switcher will automatically detect failure and switch to the backup amplifier to ensure the normal operation of
the network public address system at the airport.
Advantage 4 of Network PA System
Automatic Speaker Line Detection
● Each zone is equipped with a network speaker line detector MAG6424, which can detect the working state of each speaker line in real time on the host.
● When installing equipment at the airport, most of them are wired with buried lines. Once there is a problem with the speaker line, it is extremely difficult to troubleshoot due to the large amount of work. But with a line detector, each speaker line can be detected in real time, and once there is a fault, an error will be prompted, which is more intelligent and convenient.
Advantage 5 of Network PA System
SDK Development Docking
● Dock with the existing flight information integration platform through specified protocols, so that the platform can have control over all broadcast zones of the terminal T1.
● The system can provide SDK secondary development package, which is compatible with multi-party systems (such as fire protection and monitoring system), to realize the centralized control and unified scheduling of the integrated management platform.
Advantage 6 of Network PA System
Local Audio Playing When Disconnected
● When the network is disconnected, the SD card with the timing point of the server inserted into the network amplifier in advance can provide the audio source for the timing point, so as to ensure that the scheduled tasks set by the server are broadcast on time. Thus, the analog system is achieved without affecting the normal operation of on-site work.
Insert a USB flash drive into the device or connect a memory device such as a mobile hard disk with MP3 programs to provide a program source for the built-in MP3 player. Emergency files or background music can be played temporarily.
With a MIC port, it can be connected to an analog microphone to realize local paging or live speech and deal with emergencies, which is more secure.
System Connection Diagram
With the dual-server hot backup switching function, the main server can be switched to the backup server when it fails, thus safegurading the orderly and uninterrupted operation of the airport broadcasting system.
As a bridge between the flight information scheduling platform and information integration platform, SDK is perfectly compatible with the public address system, which can automatically broadcast flight information in real time and realize unattended and automatic operation of the system.
The player and broadcast paging microphone are used as external audios, while the USB flash drive and radio station are used for emergency paging. It is used together with the fire control module and expansion box to connect the fire-fighting part, and the power sequence controller protects the circuit switch of the equipment. The network indoor speaker monitors the broadcast tasks in real time.
In addition to the server control room, other places which need to control the broadcast can be equipped with our broadcast remote control software through a computer for remote control, and adopts the network intelligent paging microphone to remotely select a zone for paging, which is convenient and flexible.
The layout of the front-end equipment, speakers and zones need to be designed according to the site. The distance between 6W ceiling speakers should be 8-12m, the distance between 10W wall-mounted speaker should be 12-15m, and the distance between 30W wall-mounted column speakers should be 30-35m. The airport can be divided into multiple zones by function or floor. One zone can be configured with one amplifier.
Equipped with an 8-channel amplifier matrix controller and a backup amplifier, the system can automatically activate the backup amplifier when a amplifier fails or cannot transmit audios due to a crash, thus ensuring uninterrupted music output.
With a noise sensor, the host obtains the signal sent by the sensor in real time and analyzes it to get an appropriate volume corresponding to the noise level, which is sent to the terminal to be controlled, so as to intelligently control the automatic change of the volume. With a line detector, each speaker line can be detected in real time, and once there is a fault, an error will be prompted, which is more intelligent and convenient.